Logiq Labs is a place where people bring true interest and passion to their roles, and the opportunities to grow both personally and professionally have no limits.
Working at the sharp end of the FinTech revolution is a highly rewarding and often demanding undertaking that is not for everyone. For that reason, our team is only made up of curious, innovative individuals who wake up wanting to drive the world forward and who strive for excellence in everything that they do.
How We Work
Our culture is focused around cultivating and achieving excellence and our success is defined by people and shared values.
Communication & Teamwork
- We’re in this together: all of our
- Honesty is key and only ever
expressed with respect
- Open dialogue inspires growth
- Innovation thrives when people
are encouraged to push
- Enabling individual growth
empowers the workplace
- Our courage to be different
allows us to excel
- Every day is an opportunity to do even better
- Our hunger for learning never stops
- The passion we bring determines how much we can achieve
- We think strategically and make creative visions a reality
- Make wise decisions despite ambiguity and a fast paced environment
- We don’t just fix things; we try to anticipate the needs of our clients
- We focus on user experience no matter if it’s internal or external
- Building simple & intuitive products is our main focus
- Anticipating the market’s needs helps us create the most rewarding trading experiences
- Our team strives to positively impact our clients’ businesses in every contact
- We pledge to impact the lives of our employees by supporting their career growth
- By focussing on the well-being of employees and clients alike, we promote a cyclical culture of growth and excellence
Human Resources VP
I have over 15 years of experience in human resource roles in global companies, and an MBA in HR. On a personal level, my love for baking bread and cookies for my family is equaled only by my passion for mentoring people and watching their growth, both in and out of working hours.
I have more than 20 years of creative design and product design Experience. I help employees from across the company strengthen their creative thinking muscle, and approaching challenges from numerous creative viewpoints. Throughout my work, I am guided by my love for creative thinking, design and branding.
Content Operations Manager
I enjoy making creative visions a reality and working with people who are just as passionate about Marketing. There is never a dull moment in FinTech industry and learning something new every day is just another bonus that comes with the job.
I have over 20 years of hi-tech management experience in software engineering and product management positions, at start-ups and established companies. I love applying technology creatively to make a difference in people's lives. My hobby is developing software -- something I don't do enough of at work.
As a PMO Director, Iryna oversees the company's business projects and ensures they are completed on time, within budget, and at the highest quality. She has over 12 years in the delivery of web, mobile, and IT infrastructure solutions and her goal is to take the business results to new highs through continuous improvement of management practices.
When I am not busy taking acting lessons or making short Insta-videos, I’m leading Logiq Labs' R&D department. My work experience has seen me accrue over 15 years in software engineering and leading development teams in high paced agile environments.
CRM Group Product Manager
I started out as a computer geek developing websites and mobile applications. However, I always felt that spending the majority of my day in front of a screen writing code was not a good match for my dynamic personality. Five years ago, I found my calling in the Product Management field. In my free time, I like traveling, exercising and interior design.
Director of R&D Group (Tradelogiq)
I’m proud of my strong track record in developing trading and payment solutions in the fintech sphere, and I am now responsible for six teams within the Tradelogiq Group. Thanks to my more than eight years of back end development experience, I know very well that software engineering is a never-ending puzzle, and after all this time, I am still totally passionate about solving it.